You guessed it! “Bon week-end” is “have a good weekend” in French…oh the language of love.
This week was a good one. After being back in Geneva one month post-holidays, I feel as though I’m finally back in my groove–reconnecting with friends, going to the outdoor markets and taking French class. I still have things hanging over my head (our ceiling is literally crumbling thanks to upstairs construction), but I’m remembering why I love living here. There is something to be said for that.
This weekend we’re doing some home improvement projects, making one of my favorite winter dishes, trying a new wine and possibly sneaking in a Sunday ski. Here are a few links for your bon week-end:
- Arguably the most important obituary of this week
- The cutest canine story of this week
- The most fascinating news piece I read this week
- The coolest apartment I saw this week
- The loveliest travel destination I found this week
Á bientôt mes amis!