In Geneva we’re experiencing some serious April showers (which yes, I know lead to May flowers…) but it’s still frustrating being cooped up inside.
When I dug a little through my blog archives I realized I don’t remember April in Geneva last year because we were barely in town; we escaped to Florence and Amsterdam. At any rate, I’m finally getting to wear my rain boots and catching up on my reading. Here are a few interesting things I came across over the weekend:
- A documentary I can’t wait to watch
- An artist who will make you hungry
- An inside look at sexism in Silicon Valley
- Have you had your aura read?
- California really really needs April showers
- A seriously adorable summer dress
- A silly Instagram account I’ve started following
One thought on “These May flowers better be good”
This rain!! I wish I could say it was abnormal… Hang in there, it will all be worth it in June! ; )