“Wanderweg” means walking trail in German. These adorable yellow signs are all over Switzerland–throughout its cosmopolitan cities and the majestic Alps. In the middle of a meadow or on top of a snow-capped mountain. When we see one we know we’re on the right path. We’re headed in the right direction. All good.
There’s definitely a metaphor in there somewhere for life, but I’ll let you draw your own conclusions. Meanwhile, have a sweet weekend. Here are a few fun links:
- A list of 15 books I’d like to read this summer
- And a list of 14 movies I’d like to see this summer
- The perfect airplane armrest
- A gorgeous home in Charleston
- Apparently, no one is hanging out in person anymore
- You can’t eat raw olives (I know, because my family makes olive oil)
- Why are European parents happier than U.S. ones?
- Our favorite summertime recipe
- This D.C. school takes field trips requiring passports
- And schools in India where surfing is on the curricula