With the Cannes Film Festival in full swing this week, I thought I’d revisit some of my favorite photos from this gorgeous city on the French Riviera. I spent my 30th (!) birthday there last year and was bowled over by its effortless beauty. There is a lot more going on in Cannes than just what you see on the red carpet. Trust me.
Maybe I’ll be back to Cannes some day when my secret screenwriting career takes off! For now, I’ll have these photos. A few links on why Cannes holds a special place in my heart:
- How I spent two days in Cannes
- A Cannes restaurant so good, I went back the next day
- 36 Hours in Cannes, France
- Memorable moments in Cannes’ festival history
- The first Cannes Film Festival: 1946